Friday, December 21, 2007

Things I don't want to do (maybe there's 10)

<DRAFT> Sort of- I guess a public draft.

10 Things I hate doing/feeling:
  1. I don't want to say no.
  2. I don't want to be perceived as a road block.
  3. I don't want to have to justify good practices.
  4. I don't want to have to charge people, even if it was their mistake.
  5. I don't want to lose my calling.
  6. I don't want people to not like me.
  7. I don't want to care so much.
  8. I don't want to care so little.
  9. I don't want to sacrifice relationship for process.
  10. I don't want to have mistrust for those around me.

10 Things I wish I had more of:
  1. I do want to help people everyday.
  2. I want to make people's day.
  3. I want to advance ministry.
  4. I want to love on people personally and professionally.
  5. I want to be affirmed in my calling.
  6. I want to care more.
  7. I want to care less.
  8. I want to surround myself with fun, Christ centric people.
  9. I want support from above and below.
  10. I want Christ to be honored in my every action.

No comments: