Sunday, July 1, 2007

My new favorite thing...


Anyone who is around me at all has heard me raving about this site but for those that haven't heard yet, I love Lynda.com.

Lynda is a training site. It offers a huge library of training videos on almost any piece of software imaginable. Each video based training is about 3-10 minutes long allowing me to take a quick class during moments of downtime. Memberships are only $25 a month and include unlimited classes.

I can't tell you how this has empowered me. For instance I'm extremely comfortable in Photoshop but not Illustrator. I can get around but I wouldn't say proficient. I find myself running back to Photoshop well before I need to. So now I get to take the time to learn more and have a resource feeding it to me. How great!

Illustrator down, next Flash.

No comments: