Monday, July 9, 2007

I quit... the WORLD

In the past few weeks I've been threatened by my neighbor, flicked off and been given a dirty look. My wife being in the car for all of the incidents confirmed I wasn't the offender.

Stuff like that makes me want to give up, on humanity. I want to quit the world. We have to remember the impact that something so flippant has on the receiver.

I would like to encourage everyone to remember we are all pretty close neighbors on this planet.

If you are a Christian you are commanded in multiple places to love your brother. In the last few days I've been reading through Hebrews and found it twice. Hebrews 12 specifically says,"Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord."

Just a reminder- Be nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read today :-)